SE-2011-01 Security weaknesses in a digital satellite TV platform
In a result of its research investigation efforts, Security Explorations discovered multiple critical security vulnerabilities in a major polish digital satellite TV platform and selected set-top-boxes implementing Conax conditional access system with chipset pairing functionality.
This section of our website presents the most crucial information regarding the project that lead to this discovery:
- Official press statement containing general information about the impact of the vulnerabilities.
- Frequently Asked Questions about our discovery.
- Information about Proof of Concept code illustrating discovered security issues.
- Technical details of conducted attacks and security issues found.
- Status of the communication with vendors of affected technologies.
Copyright 2008-2016 Security Explorations. All Rights Reserved.