SE-2014-01 Security vulnerabilities in Oracle Database Java VM
In a result of its research investigation efforts, Security Explorations discovered multiple security vulnerabilities in the implementation of a Java VM embedded in Oracle Database software.
This section of our website presents initial information regarding the project that lead to this discovery:
- Official press statement containing general information about the impact of the vulnerabilities.
- Frequently Asked Questions about our discovery.
- Information about Proof of Concept codes illustrating discovered security issues.
- Technical details of conducted attacks and security issues found.
- Status of the communication with vendors of affected technologies.
Copyright 2008-2016 Security Explorations. All Rights Reserved.